EP SkiSparks at Hyland 4:15pm tomorrow 2/20
- Read below for details on where to meet
- IF you can't make it to the last session on 2/27, you can turn in your bib and equipment this day.
- We are hoping for more snow! But if there is not, we will still meet and play games/ go on a pole hike.
- We want to meet at this time/location to make sure everyone can come.
- You will turn in your bib and then receive your skier pin.
- Coaches/volunteers turn in your bib and nametag
- If you have rented equipment from MYSL, you can turn it back into Michelle and Matt Thalman on this date (Thank them for being our equipment managers this year!!). If you would like to keep your equipment for a few more weeks to use on your own, you can return it to their house by 3/19.
Alternate Location (for no snow, low snow conditions): Hyland Lake Park Reserve. Time: Sundays 4:15-5:45pm (*Note time change)
Address: 10145 Bush Lake Road, Bloomington, MN 55438
The meeting place is near a cabin called "Jan's Place". Jan's Place is past the visitor center. Watch for signs along the park road giving directions to "Edgewood and Jan's Place". Jan's Place at Hyland has porta-potties.
Everyone 12 and over (who is skiing) needs an "All Parks Pass" through Three Rivers Parks. Daily passes are $9. Passes can be purchased online (highly advised because the line can be long) https://www.threeriversparks.
org/activity/cross-country-. Daily passes: https://web2.myvscloud.com/ skiing wbwsc/mnthreeriverswt.wsc/ search.html?keyword= nordicskidaypass&module=PSS
In the lower parking when you are facing Jan's Place, off to your left there is a walking trail. You will walk up this trail (labeled "Midsummer Area" or "Race start area") with your skis and this is where we will all meet.
Look for Philippa Kending's blue Toyota Sienna minivan and table. This is where we will check in and get snack afterwords. (She's been our snack lady this season! Tell her thank you!!)