Staring lake isn't skiable right now with all of the melting and freezing. It is too icy.
Our other option is to move to Hyland where they make snow. Our assigned time there is 4:15-5:45.
However, due to the overlap with the timing of the Superbowl, we do not have enough coaches for tomorrow. Therefore, we need to cancel. So sorry for the late notice. I was trying to see if it would be possible to hold the meeting but it is not.
Hopefully see you all on Sunday 2/20! Our last day will be 2/27.