Highland 9 | First Session Postponed
We've been watching the predicted temperatures for tomorrow drop over the past week, and feel confident going ahead and postponing tomorrow's session. It's looking to be at least -6 by 1 p.m. with a much lower expected windchill. It is unfortunate, but it is the case for every other metro club we've heard from.
Thankfully, we do have good snow cover out there for skiing this week if families want to get out, and better weather is expected next weekend.
For now, we will plan for our first session next Sunday, January 9, at 1 p.m. at the Highland 9 hole course.
At this time, we would like to schedule a makeup session for Sunday, February 27.
Please take care and stay warm -- and we'll be in touch again soon.
Fred and Kate