You are here
Help us Get more kids skiing
SkiSparks will be an important social and physical outlet this winter. For some kids, SkiSparks may be the only structured activity they have all winter when they can socialize in person with peers! We need your help to give as many kids the opportunity to ski and be with friends this winter as possible.
Help us spread out to new locations and increase our capacity! We are looking for club leaders for the following locations:
- Battle Creek (St. Paul) - Sunday
- Bunker Hills (Coon Rapids) - Sunday
- Baker Park Reserve (Maple Plain) - Saturday or Sunday
- Columbia Golf Course (Minneapolis) - Saturday or Sunday
- Detroit Lakes, MN (Maplelag) - Saturday or Sunday
- Hiawatha (Minneapolis) - Saturday @2:00 or Sunday @12:00
- Highland 9 (St. Paul) - Saturday or early Sunday
- International Falls, MN - Saturday or Sunday
- Willow River (Hudson, WI) - Sunday
- Your choice! Let us know a location, day and time for a new SkiSparks club and we will do all we can to get 60 more kids skiing!
Club leaders are the coordinators for a club. Leaders also serve as the main point of contact between families and MyXC Staff. No skiing required! When you say yes to being a club leader, you are giving 60 kids the opportunity to participate in SkiSparks this winter.
Learn more about being a club leader, and other volunteer roles, in the MyXC Volunteer Manual. Contact Chrissy (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to volunteer in the role of club leader. With your help, we can give more kids something fun and healthy to look forward to this winter.