You are here
Covid-19 Preparations for SkiSparks Clubs
Together we can incorporate fun and joy into SkiSparks during this challenging time. Fresh air and exercise are two things most of us can still enjoy.
All volunteers and members must agree to the MyXC Health and Safety Pledge
And follow the COVID SkiSparks Guidelines and Plan
A quick review:
- If you are sick. Stay home.
- If you or a family member tested positive for COVID-19, let your club leader know and stay home. The state health department will determine return to in-person club procedure.
- If you suspect you have been exposed to COVID-19, call your healthcare provider.
- Face coverings are mandatory during check-in and check-out and anytime you cannot be 6’ apart. A ski buff is a face covering.
- Do everything you can to maintain 6’ distance and design activities to help your skiers do the same.
- All skiers and volunteers are required to pass a health screening each week.
- All clubs must take attendance each week.
- No snack. No indoor time.
- Groups cannot be larger than 25 people, including coaches, volunteers, parents and skiers.