You are here
SkiSparks Waiting List Policy and Procedure
Group size restrictions and social distancing requirements are limiting club sizes to 60 skiers at most clubs this winter. If the location your skier(s) traditionally ski at is at capacity, we urge you to register at an alternative location this year. This year we had a pre-registration period for returning coaches in order to ensure clubs have adequate volunteers to support our COVID-19 safety guidelines.
When a club reaches capacity, we will start a waiting list.
- To be placed on the waiting list, please complete this Google Form.
- Families are encouraged to register for an alternative club. If space becomes available in your first choice club, we can transfer your club membership.
- Priority is given to families who:
- Have a transportation barrier to participating in an alternative club.
- Help us meet MYSL’s goal of reflecting the racial diversity of the communities our clubs are located in.
- Have skiers that fit into levels with available space.
- Have adults able to fill volunteer needs.
If space opens in a club with a waiting list, we will follow this procedure:
- Families that have a transportation barrier to participating in an alternative club will be contacted.
- Families that help us meet the goal of reflecting the racial diversity of the community will be contacted.
- An assessment of available space in skier levels/groups will take place.
- Families with skiers in levels with openings will be contacted.
- Families able to volunteer will be contacted if the position(s) they volunteered for match the needs of the club.
Exceptions to the above procedure may be made if a club has volunteer needs to fulfill the COVID-19 safety guidelines.
If you have questions about our registration or waiting list process, please contact Chrissy (firstname.lastname@example.org).