You are here
SkiSparks Registration and Wait List Policy
Our registration process has three phases for 2021-22:
Phase 1 for the children of Leadership Team members (Leaders, Directors, Equipment Managers, Outreach Coordinators)
Phase 2 for the children of on-snow Volunteers (coaches, assistant coaches and Level 4-6 sweepers that can commit to a minimum of six club meetings)
Phase 3 everyone else. Most clubs will run out of equipment before the roster is full. All clubs have capacities and we expect most clubs to fill quickly. Once a club is near to capacity we shut down registration and begin the Wait List Process.
Wait List Process.
- To be placed on the waiting list, please complete this Google Form.
- Families are encouraged to register for an alternative club. If space becomes available in your first choice club, we can transfer your club membership.
- Priority is given to families who:
- Have adults able to fill volunteer needs.
- Help us meet MYSL’s goal of reflecting the racial diversity of the communities our clubs are located in.
- Have skiers that fit into levels with available space.