K Counter Instructions
Kids can track their kilometers throughout the season to earn kilometer awards. Awards will be distributed through the clubs. Kilometers can be tracked through March 6th.
Bronze Pin for 25k
Silver Pin for 50k
Gold Pin for 100k
Bronze Medal for 150k
Silver Medal for 200k
Gold Medal for 300k
The Top Ten skiers on the SkiSparks and Skiwerx list (on our homepage) will also get a MyXC waterbottle. Skiers that are in a Skiwerx or TrailKids program will be pulled off of the SkiSparks list (and added to the Skiwerx list) the last week of February.
Kids can log all of their skiing kilometers (both in club sessions and when skiing outside of club sessions).
How to use the online K counter
1. Go to your club web page. Find a club.
2. Click on the K counter tab
3. Click on “click here to log in”
4. Fill in the info – (first name of skier, last initial of skier and then select your club from the drop down box)
5. For each date you ski, enter a distance and a description (such as where you went, and any other info you want to keep – This is the skier’s journal for the season).
6. On your club web page you will see the skier’s first name, last initial and total kilometers skied - this is called the “K counter Leader board”.
7. Log out when finished with your entry.
Note: You can catch up on entries by making a note in the description field for which days you are entering data.