You are here
MyXC Team Sprint Series
The Minnesota Youth Ski League invites you to Theodore Wirth Park for the Team Sprint Series. This is an opportunity for adults, juniors and youth skiers to be introduced to racing in a fun format of two-person relays (each skier skis multiple times). All ages and experience welcome. High school teams are also welcome, but must pre-register.
2022: To keep things stream-lined and safe
- Bib pickup will be inside the trailhead (5:45-6:25pm)
- There will be no on site awards/results (we will post the next day)
- No pie;((((
- Hot Cocoa and bib return outisde in front of Trailhead after the races.
- All ages and abilities welcome. Including new and experienced adults!
- Registration begins at 5:30 pm and ends at 6:25pm.
- Registration in the Trailhead and races will start in Trail 18 Stadium
- MYSL sprint races start at 6:30 pm.
- A $5 donation is requested per youth/junior racer; kids 7 and under or have a Skiwerx membership are free.
- A $10 donation is requested per adult racer.
- All proceeds go towards MYSL! On-site registration only.
- Formats are subject to change based on weather and snow conditions so stay tuned!
- Updates on the series can be found at; www.mysl.org or our Facebook page
2022 Dates & Formats
(we are casual, so everynight is open to every age group/combination/technique):
- January 5 - CANCELED due to cold temps
- January 12- 6 x 1k Skate
- January 19 - 6 x 1k CLASSIC - CANCELED due to cold temps
- January 26 - 6 x 1k CLASSIC
- February 2- 6 x 1k Skate - CANCELED due to cold temps
- February 9 - 6 x 1k CLASSIC
- February 16 - 6 x 1k Skate; Parent/Child & Adult/Youth Championships
- February 23 - 6 x 1k CLASSIC; Parent/Child & Adult/Youth Championships
- March 2 - 6 x 1k Skiing with the Stars; skate, (juniors/adults matched with youth). Big night! Please sign up here.
- We encourage adult teams to volunteer with registration, timing, course set up and tear down, or by racing with a kid.
- Please contact Amy; if your club would like to help on any given night. Individual volunteers also welcome!
ENTRY FORM and RESULTS: Attached below
|Team Sprints Entry Form||133.76 KB|
|MYSL Sprints Results 1_9_19 - race-results.pdf||187.03 KB|
|MYSL Sprints Results 1_16_19 - week 2.pdf||200.8 KB|
|MYSL Sprints Results 1_23_19 - week 3.pdf||200.73 KB|
|MYSL Sprints Results 2_6_19 - week 4.pdf||196.55 KB|
|MYSL Sprints Results 2_13_19- week 5.pdf||202.95 KB|
|MYSL Sprints Results 2_27_19 - week 6.pdf||211.6 KB|
|MYSL Sprints Results 1_8_20 - race-results.pdf||93.46 KB|
|MYSL Sprints Results 1_15_20 - race-results.pdf||94.33 KB|
|MYSL Sprints Results 1_22_20 - race-results.pdf||108.67 KB|
|MYSL Sprints Results 2_5_20 - race-results.pdf||71.78 KB|
|MYSL Sprints Results 2_12__20 - race-results.pdf||90.72 KB|
|MYSL Sprints Results 2_26_20 - race-results.pdf||95.97 KB|
|Team Sprint Results 1.12.22||59.14 KB|
|Team Sprint Results 1.26.22||58.18 KB|
|Team Sprint Results 2.9.22||56.02 KB|
|Team Sprint Results 2.16.22||56.45 KB|
|Team Sprint Results 2.23.22||56.5 KB|
|Team Sprints Results 3.2.22||60.72 KB|