You are here
SkiSparks Equipment Manager
- Reduce barriers by handing out correctly- sized equipment.
Goals and Responsibilities
- Inventory club equipment
- Order equipment needed to fulfill rentals.
- Hand out equipment
- Collect equipment at the end of the season.
- Store equipment (at home, facility or another option)
- Manages equipment budget and submits reimbursements from equipment fund.
Going Above and Beyond
- Add a skate ski rental option to your club.
- Maintenance of skate skis (storage waxing and pre-season waxing)
- Fundraising for additional equipment
- Complete Volunteer Sign-Up and pass background check
- Some background knowledge about skiing is helpful but not necessary
- Spreadsheet experience is helpful.
- Ability to organize and distribute skis.
- Ability to arrange pickup of new equipment at MYSL Warehouse in Minneapolis
- 3-8 hours in November and December (depending on size of equipment bank).
- 1-2 hours in March
- MyXC Abuse Prevention Training (online)
- Pre-Season meeting with MyXC Staff