You are here
- Enables clubs to run smoothly, leading to a more inclusive, welcoming and fun atmosphere.
Goals and Responsibilities
- Create name tags for skier bibs.
- Hand out coach bibs.
- Manages and tracks attendance.
- Distribute curriculum and bibs to coaches.
- Completes order and arranges pick-up of pre-season and mid-season club supplies.
- Manages club purchases and submits reimbursements from discretionary fund.
- Ongoing communication and coordination with club leader and club volunteers.
- Assist club leader in developing a safe and efficient check-in and health and safety screening plan for your club.
Going Above and Beyond
- Assist club leader with additional tasks as needed.
- Organize pre-season coach meeting.
- Complete Volunteer Sign-Up and pass background check.
- No skiing required.
- Personal computer.
- Organizational skills.
- This can be a shared position.
- Approximately 8-10 hours during the season.
- MyXC Abuse Prevention Training (online)