You are here
SkiSparks Junior Coach
- Spark joy and confidence about cross-country skiing and lifelong health.
- Junior Coaches are the heroes for many young skiers! They look up to junior coaches and want to be just like you someday!
Goals and Responsibilities
- Follow weekly MyXC Curriculum.
- Assists lead coaches with activities and games.
- Ski along with the group and give skiers individual encouragement and cheers.
Going Above and Beyond
- Ability to lead a game or activity.
- Ability to lead a small group on a trail system.
- Complete Volunteer Sign-Up.
- Current high school student or 8th grader that is a U16 skier.
- Ability to attend at least 4 club meetings.
- Skiing level at the same level or above the kids in the group.
- Ability to connect with kids, play games and laugh.
- Embraces winter and can encourage kids to have fun with the season.
- 4-8 Club Meetings, 1 ½ hours each.
- Eligible for volunteer/service hours for school requirements.
- MyXC Coach Training is encouraged