You are here
We thought we could squeeze in one more session together before the spring rain arrived, but it didn't happen. The trails at Hiawatha have become puddles for rain boots and not ski boots. With the conditions, wind, and wanting our last thoughts of skiing to be about snow, coaches have decided to cancel today's ski session.
Many families still have equipment they would like to return. Families may turn in equipment and bibs today at 2pm at the Hiawatha Clubhouse. Coaches will be at the clubhouse today (Sunday, March 4) from email@example.com if you need help returning any equipment/bibs.We would also like families to turn in their child's MYSL bib even if they have not borrowed equipment. That can be done today or you can drop off the bib at the Hiawatha Clubhouse anytime it's open in the weeks to come. Please email Britt at
It has been a wonderful season, and we are so thankful for the fantastic parents, volunteers, and volunteer coaches. We will start planning next year soon, and please reach out to Britt if you would like to be a part of our 2018-2019 volunteer team!
Thank you again and enjoy the off-season!