You are here
Hoigaards-MYSL Team Sprint Series
The Minnesota Youth Ski League and Hoigaard's invite you to Theodore Wirth Park for the 2018 Team Sprint Series. This is an opportunity for adults and youth skiers to be introduced to racing in a fun format of two-person relays (each skier skis multiple times). All ages and experience welcome.
We are also continuing our Master Blaster Series. The Master Blaster Series is a great way for adult teams and clubs to get their workout in with a fun format and contribute to a great cause.
- Registration begins at 5:30 pm and ends at 6:25pm.
- Registration in MAIN CHALET and races will start in UPPER STADIUM
- MYSL sprint races start at 6:30 pm. Mpls Trail Pass is required for those 12 and over.
- A $5 donation is requested per racer; kids 7 and under or have a Skiwerx license are free.
- A $10 donation is requested per racer for the Masters.
- All proceeds go towards MYSL! On-site registration only.
- Winners of Youth sprint categories will receive a homemade pie.
- Formats are subject to change based on weather and snow conditions so stay tuned!
- Updates on the series can be found at; www.mysl.org or our Facebook page
2018 Dates & Formats:
- January 10th - 6 x 1k Skate sprint
- January 17th - 6 x 1k CLASSIC sprint; Skiwerx Focus, Masters Series
- January 24th - 6 x 1k Skate sprint
- January 31st - no sprints tonight. Please join us on TUESDAY Jan 30 for the Loppet Sprints downtown.
- February 7th - 6 x 1k Skate,. sprints; Skiwerx Focus, Masters Series
- February 14th - 6 x 1k Skate sprints; Parent/Child & Adult/Youth Championships
- February 28th - 6 x 1k Skiing with the Stars; skate sprints, (juniors/adults matched with youth)
- We encourage adult teams to volunteer with registration, timing, course set up and tear down, or by racing with a kid.
- Bake a Pie! We need volunteers to bake our weekly grand prizes!
- Please contact Amy; if your club would like to help on any given night. Individual volunteers also welcome!
RESULTS and Entry Form (PDF): https://www.mysl.org/events/teamsprints